Rather than tell you what you can't do, we've decided that it would be better to setup a system much like the one in the United States Constitution. We list your rights and protect them from...well, we protect them.
Sub-Admins have the permission to handle things using their own judgement because they have proven themselves to be responsible enough to handle it. However, if you feel that you have been wronged in any way, you can appeal via the message forum or privately via E-Mail. All offenses and appeals will be handled by either Vadakill or Arkaine, the two Main-Admins and private owners of the whole server (parts and all).
- You need not fear the AWP.
- You have the right to camp. Just don't hold up the game!
- You may enjoy an appropriate language and playing environment.
- You don't need to put up with verbal assult either directly or by culture, religion, or race.
- You may enjoy Pistol Mode when it is enabled.
1. You need to give a direct request (not a demand) to an offender before you state that you are kicking them, then finally kick them. Here is an example if I was doing something wrong. This is mainly what say is for.
Emotion when administrating is dangerous. Note the "please" and the lack of emotion in this request and how this admin did not insult or threaten the accused.
- admin_say Arkaine: Please refrain from flashing your teammates at round_start.
- *Player continues*
- admin_say Kicking Arkaine: User refused to refrain from flashing teammates at round_start.
- admin_kick Arkaine
That's how you handle that. Do everything that way, and it will be difficult for someone to report abuse. It saves me a lot of time. Doing this stuff takes up time I'd rather spend elsewere.
1. Same thing as the Patrolling Admins.
Generally, we're more lenient toward Sub-Admins because they were choosen more carefully than the Patrolling Admins, but the idea is the same.